the Mermaid's Pearl by Brooke Kennedy

**** 5 stars The Mermaid's Pearl by Brooke Kennedy. I have the pleasure of meeting many nice, truly talented authors. Brooke Kennedy is no exception to this rule, and her book, The Mermaid's Pearl was a true delight in the up and coming genre of New Adult. Raewyn is a typical young woman, well all but the fact she is a mermaid. Her father wants a fine suitor and she just wants to be...herself. She loves 'common folk', and finds herself in the middle of a great adventure...all caused by a beautiful pearl. She finds herself in the keep of a capt'n, aboard a ship, and stuck. What happens next is the stuff of legends. This is a fantastic book that kept me page turning right until the end because I really had to find out what happened to her. Did she go home? Did she find love? Did she find adventure? I would love to tell you but...I won't and I can't because this book is so finely written even the smallest amount of information would just give too much away! so you will just have to read it yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed, and I am hoping there will be a book two!

Comments

Popular Posts