Catherine Coulter the Valcourt Heiress

Since I didn't get any takers on needing 2 books to review from Indie's, I had to go the regular route....
***** 5 star review The Valcourt Heiress by Catherine Coulter. I admit, I have never read one of her books before picking this one up off a discount table and readily admit I must have been insane for never reading one of her books before now. The Valcourt Heiress had me hooked from page one. Merry was a fantastic, strong, female character whose story begged to be told. As I read, and was introduced to Garron, I quickly hoped they would fall for each other. The tempo of the book just kept the pages turning. I couldn't put it down and read it in a single sitting. I will be off now to purchase more books from this talented woman who is now one of my favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts