Five Star Review Wanted Hexed or Alive by Charity Parkerson

I am the first one to admit that erotic books are not generally my forte. With that said, the book intrigued me because of the subject matter...witches. I am a fan of just about anything which now falls into the 'paranormal' grouping and am more than willing to give a book a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. When you pick an Indie author to read, sometimes you don't know what you will get. Sometimes the editing is poor, the sentence structure is horrible, and the story is lacking. As part of the 'Sexy Witches' series, I can assure you Wanted Hexed or Alive was NONE of those things. I found the book to be well written, it kept my interest, and it had great sexual tension between the main characters. It was the first book I read by this author. I am certain it won't be the last. The story surrounds a lovely little witch and the horrible predicament she soon finds herself in. Unlike other books in this genre that drug the story line along until it became boring, the tempo remains even and peaked in the places where it would be expected. The paranormal element was not so overly done it was unbelievable. The tension is sexy and tasteful. Descriptions of the characters allows the reader to develop an insightful look into them without being so overly descriptive the picture is painted for them. This is a book I would highly recommend, and I look forward to reading more of Charity Parkerson's other shorts.

Comments

Popular Posts